2020 Campbeltown Malts Festival Announcement

Campbeltown Malts Festival and Tours Information


Unfortunately due to the COVID-19 pandemic, after much consideration and consultation with the other organisations involved, we have taken the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Campbeltown Malts Festival.

We understand that this will cause a lot of disappointment but the health and safety of our staff, visitors and the local community of Campbeltown is our highest priority and we feel this is the best option at this time of uncertainty.

For everyone who has booked one of our events during the festival, full refunds will be offered so we will be in touch with you in due course to arrange this. We thank you in advance for your patience.

It is our intention to continue with the Cadenhead’s in the Courtyard event planned for Friday 11th September and we are considering expanding this by adding an extra day to incorporate Springbank and Kilkerran tastings. More information will be available in due course.

Take care everyone and we hope to see you soon.





As a preventative measure against COVID-19, we have made the decision to close our Springbank Distillery Shop and will not be conducting any tours or tastings until further notice, effective from 5pm on Tuesday 17th March 2020.

The health and safety of our staff, visitors and local community is our top priority and we hope that you understand our reasoning at this time of uncertainty.

If you have booked a tour and tasting with us in the coming weeks, we will be in contact with you as soon as we can. Alternatively, please email [email protected] or call +44 (0) 1586 552009 and one of the team will be happy to help.

Please note that our Campbeltown Cadenhead’s Whisky Shop will continue to operate as normal for the time being but we will continue to review official guidelines and follow the appropriate measures.

Nathan Currie


Nathan Currie

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *